giovedì 21 giugno 2012

Outfit of the day: Freshness in the hottest city






My new haircut! Love it! 



Ciao!
Questo è l'outfit che ho scelto oggi per affrontare il sole equatoriale! Amo la mia gonna color pesca e la mia t-shirt col finto logo Chanel. Non è divertente? Li ho abbinati con le mie scarpe maschili di pelle, che ne pensate? Fatemi sapere! ..e del mio nuovo taglio, che dite, vi piace?? Io lo adoro!

Love,
Marta di ChicToChic


Hello!
This is the outfit I have chosen today to face the super hot sun! I love my peach-coloured skirt and my t-shirt with the fake Chanel logo! Isn't it funny? I have paired them with my boyish leather shoes, what do you think about them? Let me know! ..and about my new haircut, do you like it? I completely love it!

Love,

Marta from ChicToChic


I wear:
shirt: goodthinks
skirt: American apparel
sunglasses: Gucci
bag: vintage
shoes: kammi
my haircut has made by Greta from Steby's hairstylist, Meda (MB), Italy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento